Van Olmen Wynant is an independent law firm based in Brussels, offering quality services with a personal touch.
A dedicated team of experienced, multilingual professionals serves business clients in employment and corporate law. We have developed distinctive expertise in the areas of private equity and venture capital, and civil servants law.
The employment practice is headed by Chris Van Olmen. Van Olmen Wynant’s client peer group is essentially composed of large and medium corporations. The Firm also act for top executives.
The Firm’s attorneys cover the full spectrum of employment law:
- Individual employment law, including employment agreements, service agreements, individual dismissals, self-employment and discrimination;
- Collective labour law, including company restructuring, transfer of businesses, collective dismissals, outsourcing, collective bargaining agreements and complex employment issues connected with M&A;
- Compensation and benefits, including executive remuneration and benefits and international compensations schemes;
- International employment, including expatriation and secondments;
- Social security;
- Internal policies and codes of conduct.
Van Olmen Wynant have substantial litigation practice in these areas, before all Belgian labour courts.
The Firm is one of the driving forces behind L&E Global, giving the firm a distinctive international dimension in employment law.
“Head of department and founding partner Chris Van Olmen is well regarded by peers and clients, who describe him as having “very good knowledge in all aspects of labour law in Belgium.” He acts on behalf of national and international companies on restructurings, dismissals and collective employment issues.”