Level 10 & 11, Two IFC
8 Century Avenue, Pudong New Area
Shanghai 200120, PRC
The focus of Zhong Lun Law Firm’s Labor & Employment Practice Group is our clients, which include international companies (including Fortune 500 companies), large-scale domestic state-owned enterprises and banks. Our labor and employment group has extensive expertise and experience in PRC labor and employment law, and is especially familiar with all aspects of HR management. We are adept at handling cross-border labor and employment issues and consistently deliver optimal solutions for our clients.
Scope of Services:
● Drafting and revising employment contracts, employee handbooks, confidentiality and non-competition agreements, compensation policies and other HR-related policies and documents
● Advising on criminal liability of senior employees, compliance / anti-corruption issues and related matters
● Assisting in investigations and evidence gathering related to employee terminations
● Advising on employee redeployment in regard to restructurings and business transfers
● Planning and implementing workforce reduction plans and strategies
● Providing legal services related to cross-border labor and employment issues, including transnational personnel arrangements, “Golden Parachute” and other employee incentive plans
● Providing legal services related to China’s Trade Union Law, such as trade union establishment, collective bargaining negotiations and dispute resolution
● Advising on declarations and payments of social insurance premiums, transfers of social insurance accounts and other issues related to social insurance
● Representing clients in labor-related mediation, settlement discussions, arbitration and litigation
● Training employees on labor and employment law, compliance / anti-corruption and protecting clients’ trade secrets
Founded in 1993, Zhong Lun is one of the largest law firms providing a complete spectrum of legal services in China. Zhong Lun, with over 220 partners and over 1100 professionals working in fourteen offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Chengdu, Chongqing, Qingdao, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco is capable of providing our clients with high-quality legal services across a wide range of fields by virtue of appropriate specialization and close teamwork.
We are proud to serve a broad range of blue chip clients that include numerous Fortune 500 companies, banks and financial institutions as well as international organizations and government authorities. We strive to provide quality, efficient and practical legal advice on complex business transactions in China. Our outstanding work has achieved broad recognition. Our practices and lawyers are frequently cited and recommended in their respective markets by publications such as the Chambers Asia Guide, Asian Legal Business, Asia Law & Practice, International Financial Law Review and others.