17 Skakovaya street, building 2
6th floor, 125040
Tel: +7 495 234 96 92
Irina Anyukhina joined ALRUD in 2002 and became partner in 2007. Clients praise Irina for her business-oriented approach, outstanding communication skills, thoughtfulness and ability to clearly enunciate the core of the matter.
Irina graduated from the Moscow State University of International Affairs with Ministry of International Affairs of Russia, Public international law division of International law department. Irina fluently speaks English.
Irina coordinates cooperation with Ius Laboris, the largest international alliance of Labour law professionals. She regularly speaks at international conferences, and is a member of International Bar Association (IBA) and American Bar Association (ABA).
Rankings & Awards:
- Chambers Europe 2016 claims that Irina “is very focused on the issues and provides the precise advice needed”.
- “Irina Anyukhina would handle any questions for us” – states source in Chambers Europe 2016.
- Chambers Europe 2015 commends Irina Anyukhina for her business-oriented approach. “She is very responsive and will get you exactly what you need,” state sources.
- According to Legal 500, 2015 Irina Anyukhina is “an excellent communicator: responsive and concise”.
- Best Lawyers, 2015 recommends Irina Anyukhina for Labor and Employment Law, Real Estate Law.
ALRUD has built one of Russia’s premier Labour and Employment Law Practices. We provide proficient legal advice on any aspect of Labour and Employment Law that our clients may potentially come across. Our success stems from our unique expertise, individual approach to clients’ needs, accurate, practical and cost-effective advice. We always stay current with the latest changes and developments in the law and law enforcement practices.
Our close cooperation with other legal practices within ALRUD enables us to see the bigger picture and cover all legally important aspects.
We are not only involved in clients’ work but actively participate in legislative initiatives, conferences, working groups as well as organize workshops for the clients in collaboration with state authorities’ representatives.
We offer advice both to multinational and Russian clients originating from all types of industries. We have clients from banking and finance sector, mass media, retail, automobile, oil and gas, IT, pharmaceutical industry and many others. We are well aware of the challenges that our clients from different industries face and always tailor our advice to the specifics of each industry.
Our labour and employment services include:
- General Labour and Employment Law Advice. Advice on all aspects of the Russian Labour and Employment Law.
- HR Audits. Involves an objective look at the client’s HR policies, practices and procedures to reveal any incompliances and mitigate them to avoid claims of supervising authorities and employees.
- Labour Disputes and Out-of-Court Settlement. We represent clients on all stages of the litigation process as well as assist on settling the employer-employee conflicts in out-of-court manner.
- Audits of Supervising Authorities. We help our clients to get prepared and successfully undergo audits of supervising authorities.
- Workplace Investigations. Involves full legal support of Workplace Investigations of all types of employees’ misconduct.
- Global Mobility and Migration Support. Advice on Russian migration law requirements and structuring of employment relations with expat employees.
- Employee Compensations and Benefits. Advice on implementing all types of employee compensations and benefits programs including Incentive Plans and Pension Plans.
- Trade Unions. We represent clients in relations with Trade Unions.
- Personal Data. Advice on requirements of Data Protection Laws, including pre-employment screening, monitoring of employees.
- Taxes. Advice on all types of taxes imposed on employers or employees including expat employees.
ALRUD is a Russian member of Ius Laboris – a global Alliance of leading employment, labour and pension law firms that provides companies employing an international workforce with first-class legal advice and support on all human resources issues. It let us handle complex projects covering multiple jurisdictions and represent interests of our clients all over the globe.
We are also active participants in other various specialized associations and organizations, AEB (Association of European Business), AmCham (American Chamber of Commerce). Most of our labour practice employees are the members of the IBA (International Bar Association) and ABA (American Bar Association).
ALRUD Labour and Employment Practice for several years retains its strong position in the second tier according to the international rating guides Chambers and Partners (Europe) and Legal 500.
Currently the number of the company’s employees is more than 150 people, 100 of whom are professional lawyers, advocates and tax specialists who speak one or more foreign languages. Our lawyers specialize in several areas of law simultaneously, providing comprehensive analysis of all relevant issues and high quality of service.
“The team at ALRUD Law Firm has ‘great industry knowledge’. Department head Irina Anyukhina advises on HR compliance, internal investigations, restructuring and trade union matters.”