Juanita Galvis Calderon
Galvis & Vicioso Asociados
Calle 87 # 15-23, Edificio Oficinas Parque 87
110221, Bogotá, Colombia
Tel: +57 (1) 7594121
Ms.Juanita Galvis has a proven track record of international bargaining, labour and employment issues, for multinational companies operating in the oil, mining and manufacturing sectors. In addition, she has a particular “corporate” perspective thanks to her impressive experience as an lawyer in large multinational companies.
Ms. Galvis graduated with a law degree from the School of Law of Sergio Arboleda University where she majored in Labor Law and Social Security. She also obtained a postgraduate degree in Negotiation and International Contracts from Universidad de Los Andes. She has also been a postgraduate university professor at Universidad Segio Arboleda.
Galvis & Vicioso Asociados
Galvis & Vicioso is a boutique firm focused on labor and employment law that has consolidated as a firm dedicated to the practice of labor and employment and social security law in Colombia. The firm advises more than 15 multinational companies working in Colombia providing them the best service possible by giving clients an in-house attorney that satisfies their legal needs immediately. This figure also allows the firm to have a close relationship with its clients, knowing their needs and therefore supporting them in a strategic, proactive and preventive way.
The firm’s client portfolio includes leading companies in key sectors of the economy (energy, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, government, among others). Some of the representative clients are Exxonmobile Colombia S.A, Samsung Electronics Colombia S.A, Siemens S.A, and MASSER S.A.S
Development of the strategy and realization of business integration with the following companies:
- Siemens SA vs Siemens Manufacturing March – August 2009
- Siemens Manufactoring Vs Metalcast and Autsorcing Companies
- Siemens SA vs Attos August – October 2010
- Automarket limited vs Green SAS January – December 2011
- ExxonMobil of Colombia vs Aviation Service Allied Bogota SAS, – March – October 2012.
- Schulberger Surenco vs Smith and My Swaco 2011-2012
- PCA vs
- Siemens Manufactoring vs Siemens SA February to June 2013
- ExxonMobil de Colombia SA vs EXXONMOBIL EXPLORATION SA
- Samsung SA vs Cheil Colombia SA November – January 2015
- Siemens SA vs. Dresser-Rand December 2015 – July 2016
- Samsung SA vs. Outsourcing Companies (Manpower among others) January -June 2016
- Siemens SA vs. Siemens Healthcare January – August 2016
“Clients value Juanita Galvis and say that “she provides us with a very good service and high-quality work.” Interviewees recognise her for her experience in the area. She advises foreign and local clients on social security matters.”