Tel: +41 44 254 55 55
Urs Brunner is the head of Prager Dreifuss’ management committee. He is advising domestic and foreign companies and individuals on commercial matters, especially in the field of employment law. Urs is also member of the Prager Dreifuss Private Clients team and president or member of the board of a substantial number of charitable and family foundations in Switzerland, Germany and other countries.
He has been chairing the Swiss Sports Coach Association for more than ten years and is a member of the Swiss Sports Law Association.
Employment Law Practice:
We advise companies and staff in senior management roles on personnel issues, obtain official permits and provide advice on regulatory matters. Based on our extensive experience in all areas of employment law, we offer customized solutions in the HR field and assistance in the restructuring of companies. We advise our clients in the preparation of up-to-date compensation structures that make them attractive employers.
Our expertise in the area of employment law includes:
- Drafting of employment contract concepts, regulations and operating manuals
- Contractual arrangements for senior executives
- Drafting of standard employment contracts
- Incentive and employee participation programmes
- Transfer of businesses or business units, outsourcing
- Terminations, exemptions and collective redundancies
- Compliance with data protection regulations
- Social security law
- Posting of employees and work permits